Ms. Kayla Sullivan
4th Grade Teacher
Week of 10/5 Announcements
This week is our week about Respect! To show our respect towards others we are doing a week of shout outs!
Friday is Tiger Pride day! Wear orange and black or Hackettstown gear to show your Tiger Pride!!!
Virtual and Hybrid School Informaiton
Information regarding Virtual and Hybrid School:
- ALL students will have 2 specials a day to attend on Google Meet. Please see our Monthly specials schedule to find out which special and what time they need to attend.
Students who are with ME in the AM will have PM specials, and students who are with ME in the PM will have AM specials.
- While students are in virtual school - please be sure to have your camera on and microphone on mute unless you are asked to unmute. It is important that I see the students faces while they learn - body language is an important way for me to tell if a student is engaged and understanding the material! Students may, and are encouraged, to wear headphones to help them concentrate!
- Please be mindful as students are attending class online (whether it is with me or another teacher). We want to maintain as much regularity of school as possible. Usually you would not be able to sit with your student in class during a regular school day. If they have a question they can ask the teacher by sending a chat or comment, or raising their hand. If you have questions or concerns please send an email to the teacher.
- It is VERY important we continue to follow ALL protocols put into place for this year. If your student is in person, please be sure they come to school with 2 masks, one to be worn and an extra just in case! Please ensure we are practicing social distancing while we arrive and leave school.
- The BEST way to reach me is by Email! If it is before work hours, or after 5:30 PM I may not respond right away unless you indicate it is an emergency! I do check my email frequently, and will always try my best to respond quickly.